Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 12

Monday 3:30-5:30
Tuesday 12:00-5:30
Wednesday 3:30-5:30
Thursday / Veterans Day

Total hours: 9.5

This was my favorite week of working at the magazine so far. I actually got a holiday! Although I spent most of the day doing homework, it was still an unexpected gift to have a day off in the middle of the semester.

The articles for the January/February issue are starting to come in, so I spent the week factchecking stories.

In a couple of weeks the editors will go in deadline mode again, so I feel like I am back where I started in August. It has been a rewarding experience to see an entire cycle for a bimonthly edition of Oklahoma Today magazine.

Just 4 more weeks and I will be out finding a real job for a magazine. Scary! And exciting at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment